1 Day. 2 Cities. 6 Steps to Future Relevance.
How can associations keep ahead of change to generate sustainable growth and influence for their members, markets and their own organisations?
This Association Masterclass sets the standard for association strategy and performance in Australia. Running across one immersive power-packed day in Sydney or Melbourne, the Masterclass delivers six critical strategies to underpin association success into the future.
Register yourself, bring your department heads, reward your high performers and train your team through Australia’s own world class strategic association program. Master the skills, strategies and vision to drive the performance you need for success in challenging markets.
What will attendees learn in the Association Masterclass?
1) Disruption – How to tackle disruption and recharge strategy for future growth.
2) Mission – How to create absolute clarity of purpose to engage members.
3) Governance – How to optimise board structure, effectiveness and alignment.
4) External Strategy – How to maximise commercial growth and member services.
5) Internal Alignment – How to align internal resources, systems and culture with objectives.
6) Future Focus – How to accelerate future vision, strategy and relevance.
Why attend the Association Masterclass?
1) Learn practical strategies to tackle the three biggest challenges facing associations: Insufficient Resources, Board Capability and Traditional Mindsets.
2) Acquire the tools to address the three greatest future threats for associations: Member Expectations, Increasing Competition and Government Funding/Policy Changes.
3) Gain clarity and confidence to drive an assertive Future Focused Strategy.
4) Meet Australia’s most progressive and innovative association leaders drawn to this futuristic Masterclass, and share ideas and insights with them.
5) Understand what drives transformational success from key Australian Case Studies.
6) Gain a powerful vision for success across every aspect of association leadership.
How will your staff benefit?
1) Build your Staff Capability, their engagement levels and alignment with your objectives.
2) Improve the three poorest areas of employee performance: Innovation, Adaptability and Accountability. (Associations self-rated excellence in each area as only 6%, 12% and 15% respectively). Grow these skillsets.
3) Graduate your staff from Passion to Performance. Leverage staff goodwill into deliverable outcomes.
Register Today for the Association Masterclass
Register today at Early Bird rates and save 40% or enjoy the 2-for-1 Registration before 17 May 2017 to bring a colleague, invite a director, reward a high performer, or share the day with a peer from another association.
Ideal for: Association CEOs, Nonprofit Board Members, Association Professionals, Association Department Managers, Future Leaders and High Performance Employees.
Inclusions: Comprehensive Workbooks, Morning Tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea and a signed copy of The Future of Associations.
Omer Soker is an association futurist and strategist, and the author of The Future of Associations. Omer has a track record of delivering transformational success for associations and corporates. He advises association boards and leaders with strategies for effective and sustainable growth, runs association staff training workshops and mentors individual association professionals.
Exclusive In-house Training & Workshops
Omer can also run a bespoke workshop exclusively for your association, in-house training for your staff or a board strategy session.
Enquire today about any of Omer’s expertise topics:
1) Disruption & Competition
Disruption & Innovation
Corporate Sector Competitors
New Commercial Disrupters
2) Mission & Vision
The Power of Purpose
Mission, Vision and Objectives
Clarity, Measurement and Accountability
Measure the Right Metrics
Compelling Value Propositions
Objectives as Growth Drivers
3) Good Governance
Board Roles & Tenure
Paid & Voluntary Directors
Risk, Strategy & Change
Effective Board Decision-Making
Board & CEO Perspectives
Board and Management
Board and Organisational Culture
Risky Board Behaviour
Top Five Tips for Association Boards
4) External Strategy
Membership Retention & Growth
New Product Development
Conferences & Exhibitions
Media & Publications
Advocacy & Influence
Marketing & Communications
5) Internal Alignment
Improving Systems & Processes
Empowering & Engaging Staff
Reducing Member Inconvenience
Internal Decision Making
Passion into Performance
6) Future Focus
Accelerating Future Focus
The Association of the Future
How to Create Future Vision